Want to catch one of our performances? We appear at the following events in a typical year:
- May Day – We dance the sun up every year without fail on May 1st. Look for us at 6:15am in Nichols Arboretum, at the overlook down the road from the Geddes Rd. entrance, rain or shine.
- Midwest Morris Ale – An annual gathering of 200 or so Morris dancers from all over the Midwest and beyond, held over the Memorial Day weekend. Moves around from city to city (last seen in Michigan in 2018)
- Saline Celtic Festival – OK so Morris isn’t Celtic, but the Festival is a great event and we’re thrilled to be part of it. Usually the second weekend of July (salineceltic.org)
- Dancing in the Streets – Sponsored by our parent organization AACTMAD, this free event showcases many local dance groups with performances, workshops, and open dancing. Held in the streets of downtown Ann Arbor on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. We don’t always make it, but we’re there in spirit!
- Midnight Madness – This Ann Arbor tradition kicks off the holiday season downtown with roving street performers and shops open late. Usually the first Friday in December (mainstreetannarbor.org/midnight-madness)